1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
– Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Number 3 doesn’t sit well with me. Love me enough to discuss whatever you need to in front of me. Why? Because that’s how my love is. If I’m concerned, I express it. Angry? I’m telling you. Proud? The same. Love enough to communicate.(via aneschronicles)
Me at work when people talk about Kobe
Kobe's #1 fan, dreamer, schemer, and karma believer
home ask me archive themes